What is CEREC®?
CEREC® comes from the dental terminology, CEramic REConstruction. It means that Dr. Iris Zuckerman can conservatively restore damaged teeth in a single appointment using a high-quality ceramic material that is strong, durable, and matches the natural color of other teeth. The process replaces the traditional “crown/cap” and allows a higher-quality, more natural replacement with material that closely resembles natural tooth enamel.
The proven technology behind CEREC®
CEREC® has over 30 years of clinical research and practical experience to support the success of this technology. More than twenty million restorations have been performed worldwide using CEREC® technology.
Benefits of CEREC®
- Single-visit convenience
- Hi-tech accuracy
- Natural, tooth-colored restoration
- Bio compatible, anti-abrasive and plaque resistant ceramic materials
- Metal free – no silver-colored fillings
- Preserves more healthy tooth material
- Extremely precise for long-lasting, natural results