Dear Patients and Friends,
We’ve reopened our practice in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment.
We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Our team has had additional training to ensure our processes meet or exceed sanitation and sterilization standards of care, and we have elevated our infection control procedures in response to this time of global concern. You can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our patients and our team:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Temperature checks will be done. If you have a fever above 100.4, we will kindly ask you to reschedule
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and video games since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We ask that you wear a mask in the office.
- Our doctors and staff will “look a little different” as we are wearing additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Should you have any questions or concerns about your dental appointment, please do not hesitate to call us at (516) 869-9787. We are here to help.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we will be taking to keep you and every patient, safe in our practice. If you are in need of an appointment, please call our office today!
Thank you for being part of our practice family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
Dr Iris Zuckerman, DDS